The EcoDirectory is promoted by Ecoqual'It and Eurotech in order to provide answers to the confused situation concerning WEEE (waste of electric and electronic equipment). Published for the first time in 1996, the EcoDirectory is the unique international directory which classifies all the companies that treat, manage or recycle e-waste.
- classifies the Italian operators in WEEE management;
- identifies companies and e-waste operators by geographical area of activity, types of product and services offered;
- indicates names and addresses of the national and international institutions to contact;
- identifies Information Technology producers who have developed an individual or collective scheme for WEEE management;
- publishes the laws and the European directives on WEEE and RoHS and the processes of e-waste management.
For further information: email@example.com